Snail Mail

Saturday, May 7, 2011
I love love love receiving mail! It's very fun for me to read letters from my friends, and equally fun to send them. I think we can all agree homemade cards are simply the best. Today I wanted to make a card for a very special lady. She has known me my whole entire life, and has been very influential to me. So, in honor of mothers day I wanted to make a simple (but special) card for my mom.



Supplies:
scissors
tissue paper
a sharpie pen
elmers paper cement
one envelope
one blank card (or you can make one)
needle&thread
magazine (I like to use National Geographic)
44cent stamp

Once the supplies are collect, cut out any picture/letters/shapes that seem interesting, and glue/paste/sew until the end result reaches satisfaction. Pretty simple right? Here is how my mom's day card turned out.


Send me your address and I would love to mail you a card<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Kaelanation