Spring is in Season

Thursday, May 5, 2011


If your anything like me when the seasons change and its time to break out the spring wardrobe a significan update is needed. After months of change in the weather and in the fashion world it is unlikely to love every article from the year before. One of my favorite tricks is to sort my former clothes and evaluate what I want to keep, and nix the rest. I decide if I'm ridding of too many essentials ie. tops shorts ect. Then I take the items that I no longer need to Buffalo Exchange.

Buffalo Exchange is similar to a consignment shop that accepts gently use clothes of the current season and style as well as vintage clothes in good condition. They look through and priced my clothes for trade or sell. Once they gave me a figure I traded my clothes for this shirt and designer jeans:)

 Anything they are unable to sell in their store can be donated to a local charity or thrift store. This system is perfect for me because it forces me to make space in my closet before I buy anything else.


Since this is my first blog I should say that I don't plan on blogging to sell anything or promote a business, but simply to share my thoughts, fashion tricks, and to track my progress as a hair stylist once I begin cosmetology school in a few short weeks. Hopefully the forth coming thoughts and ideas end up useful to someone. If not I know I'll gain from this challenge.
Thanks for reading!

1 comments:

Samuel said...

I hope you update frequently, because I would love to read all about your wonderful thoughts! - Sammy :)

Post a Comment

Copyright © Kaelanation